I really wanted to show our pictures of the hike we went on tonight... but the camera is nowhere to be found. But these pictures are pretty cute. I took them for Grandma Linney's Birthday and put her together a little book of Liam. Anyway expect more tomorrow!
4 comments:
I just love this little guy! He is getting so big. You guys really need to come out to CA and bring Liam with you.
Miss you
Oh Laur! He is changing so much! And is makes my heart ache to think I'm missing it. :(
I'm so excited to see you guys at Christmas! PS - we're still wondering where we're going to stay... hint hint...
Keep the pictures coming, I'm lovin' it!
You guys have such a cute kid! Love the pics, he's pretty dang cute! Sure had fun last night, thanks again! Stowers
Your baby is definitely more interesting than mine, so I would prefer a full report from you...and more pictures. I definitely need to visit soon!
Post a Comment