my fave is number 2. what a cute kid!
I'm going to second my hubby. oh I want to kiss that little bald head!
I don't know. They all already look like a gap ad to me. I don't think you can choose wrong.
Any would work but I especially like numero uno for a contest pic.
I have to go with #1! He's so sweet
how about all of them? too hard to choose, he's too cute! N8 & Cash
I'm likin' the new look. I miss you guys so much!!
#2. He's so cute!!!!! i can't believe how big he is.
I love his baby blues in pic #1. that's the one I pick. he's just stinking cute!
so, i'm tagging both of you. go to my blog for the low down.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
my fave is number 2. what a cute kid!
I'm going to second my hubby. oh I want to kiss that little bald head!
I don't know. They all already look like a gap ad to me. I don't think you can choose wrong.
Any would work but I especially like numero uno for a contest pic.
I have to go with #1! He's so sweet
how about all of them? too hard to choose, he's too cute! N8 & Cash
I'm likin' the new look.
I miss you guys so much!!
#2. He's so cute!!!!! i can't believe how big he is.
I love his baby blues in pic #1. that's the one I pick. he's just stinking cute!
so, i'm tagging both of you. go to my blog for the low down.
Post a Comment