Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Even more Liam!






So one of these days we are going to be "real bloggers" and actually write something about something....but until then here is some more Liam pictures to tide Dani over until Christmas! :)

5 comments:

Natalie said...

It looks like Liam is enjoying his food more! Great pix!

Dani said...

Oh man. I've already bought his Christmas present. (and I have to remind myself he's not my baby because I want to buy each and every little boy thing I see)

I can't wait to see him in a few weeks! (and sleeping over will mean I get LOTS of Liam time. And Laur time. :)

Audrey and Geoffery said...

Hi lauren! How are you doing? You little boy is adorable! I love your camera. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera is it? My husband wants a professional grade camera and I want to surprise him for Christmas with one. All your pictures are amazing!

jordan said...

i feel like a know the little guy. i can't decide who he looks like more, Wil or Lauren. he's a doll though.
so what's your time table? i'm guessing you'll still be in Logan for Christmas. we'll be there the 11th so see you then!

sar sar said...

darling.... can't wait to see him again over christmas (i'll be back dec. 10 get ready). such beautiful people having a beautiful boy.

Contributors