My husband Wil








What is his name? William Gee Wood
How long have you been married? 4 years 3 months
How long did you date? That is hard to say... a year (pre-mission) and 9 months post
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Wil... and he can (by the looks of his nice bod, you'd never know what this kid eats!)
Who said "I love you" first? Wil...
Who is taller? Wil
Who sings better? Wil has a great voice and I love hearing him sing! I'm sure he would say me though, just because I was in the high school choir
Who is smarter? Wil
Whose temper is worse? Oh dear... depends on the situation. Wil gets a temper when he doesn't have a outlet (like excerise) I don't really have an excuse for the witch in me...
Who does the laundry? I usually do. But when I have been slacking off Wil willingly does it.
Who does the dishes? Dishes? Well I don't cook, but if I do, he does. Whoever cooks gets out of dishes for the night.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Wil
Who pays the bills? Me, if we care that they are on time (no offense honey)
Who mows the lawn? Wil. Although there were many a day in June that I was out there mowing (9 months pregnant), hoping it would put me into labor.
Who cooks dinner? Whichever restaurant we choose
Who drives when you are together? Wil
Who is more stubborn? We are both. But I hate to admit, I am pretty sure I am more.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Wil- I'm way too stubborn
Whose parents do you see the most? equal
Who proposed? Wil
Who has more friends? Probably Wil
Who has more siblings? Wil
Who wears the pants? Wil would definitely say me, I would definitely say wil- I am more stubborn, therefore I win this disagreement- he does!
6 comments:
I love it!! You guys are so good for each other! Thanks for sharing, we enjoyed it so much! Sounds like you both make each other better people, hey, what more can you ask for?
love the last shot. now I want an update on baby Miller!
That's fun- It's still weird for me that you guys are married- Wil is my friends big brother- gross! hahaha
I love you guys! and when are you going to come visit?
Will, Are those ski shots from this season? If so, way to keep charging it. I miss the snow. About showing you some of my work, I will email you some later on. We will be in Logan late April. We are not going to miss you guys are we?
LOVE the Blog! I can't wait for even more pictures and good times. Check out our Blog longhurst05.blogspot.com
-kristin & telly
Post a Comment