Tuesday, March 18, 2008

update

hey there, last week we went to dillon, montana to be trained on how to run a g-harv.  it was a lot of classroom work but we benefited from it. This week i'm in slc working/being trained at the 9th and 9th bakery.  It is different from the Logan bakery, which is good to see. next week i'll be going to the taylorsville bakery for the same deal. then I'll be done with corporate training and we'll be able to head up to boise and get started... after a couple more things happen. I'm glad i'm not in architecture school (like i'd even be accepted) but I can't stand all of this waiting. lemme at em lemme at em!

10 comments:

Dani said...

I am soooo excited for you guys. keep me posted.

Datwylers said...

This is kind of a crazy request. I just happen to come across your blog as I was searching for homes in Logan. Just a couple questions, have you sold yet, how much are you asking, how much land are you on and where are you located?

Natalie said...

Baker, Daddy Wil! Dude I can't believe you're a dad. Who would have thought that 6 years post mission we would all be where we are? Elder, do you remember when we hugged?

AdAmy said...

Hey, Wil and Lauren, This is Amy A., Adam's wife. I found your blog link on Matt and Jordan's. How are you guys? Exciting that your store will open soon in Boise, what an adventure. I was just wondering what you are selling your house for. Adam and I are looking into buying soon and wanted to get an idea as to what certain houses are going for. Jordan told us that it was under contract, that's good news for you guys, but I kinda wish we would've checked it out.

Lindsey Smith said...

I was so excited to find your blog. What a cute little guy you have there. It sounds like you have a lot of changes going on in you life, how exciting. Good luck with it all.
-Lindsey (Thatcher) Smith

N8Stowers said...

hey guys...we know you're busy, but we've been anxious to see a post on your store. don't know if we can wait until we get up to boise!

Natalie said...

You guys will do so great! Good luck with everything!

Teddy, Scott, & baby Jane said...

K so you guys are slackers in blogging! Post some dang pictures of that cute little boy for crying out loud!! I'm WAITING! And update us on Great Harvest, moving, etc. It's TIme!!!

sar sar said...

what? you don't want to be in architecture school? lies, lies. who wouldn't want to work nearly all the time designing imaginary things the pay money to do so? maybe you should get your priorities in line wil...

Brittany and Adam said...

Great Harvest looks awesome. and i like your new house. good work

Contributors