
It's a plane...


NO! It's WIL!!!

I know, this is really cheesy but really Wil deserves some type of award! You guys have NO idea how hard this guy has been working (like at least 80-90 hour weeks) That is amazing in itself, but then to top it all off- he is the best dad not to mention husband in the whole world. I love Wil for many reasons. Here are a few...
1. He is passionate and dares to follow his dreams
2. He is sincere and willing to help whenever, wherever, and however
3. He makes me laugh- we laugh together OFTEN
4. He listens
5. He is the best dad in the whole world!
6. He has an inspiring testimony of the gospel -he makes me want to be a better person
When Liam sees Wil he just lights up and can't wait to start playing. His little feet start a kickin and his hands start waving and he will do anything he can to get his dad to play!

On Saturday evening Wil went dirt jumping (see above pictures- NOOOO he hasn't lost it) Anyway, Wil took Liam on his first of many bike rides- Needless to say, Liam LOVED it!



While we were waiting for Wil to get some energy out on those jumps Liam had fun trying dirt for the first time...



I can't write a father's day post and not mention my wonderful father and father inlaw
We are blessed with 2 amazing fathers in our lives! They are incredible and we love them so much!!!!!

6 comments:
OOoohhhh!!!! Thanks Laur. I get such a thrill out of each post. And thanks Wil for wearing a helmet. You guys are the best. K
You guys are awesome...we love your family.
way to go laur! Amen to that tribute. love you guys!
Happy Father's Day!! You guys are awesome. Will you are the man!!!! Look at those pics, they could easily be seen in MTB magazine. I'm so glad your getting out to get a break, you deserve it, both of you. Sounds like your working super hard, good job! Your family is so dang cute!!! Be in touch, sure miss you guys.
Lauren and Will how are things in Boise? I came across your blog and decided to say hello. Do you miss the old ward? We sold our house too! I am glad to see you guys are doing well.. I cant believe how Liam is growin, they grow too fast huh?
Wil, is that a new bike? That place looks awesome! I really want to go ride with you SOON! You guys rock the casbah.
Post a Comment