
So this is a little late but a week ago my mom and popcame up and spent a day with us. It was awfully pleasant. My dad and I made granola which was quite tasty. Here is the photographic evidence.

Yah I still don't have a permanent tooth but at least I know when it's going to fall out.This next photo just shows how well Lauren feeds me. I'm eating an open faced buffalo burger on High 5 fiber bread with feta and garlic beans. Quite tasty. The hot sauce is Sriracha. It's an Asian hot sauce. Super good. I'm usually a sucker for anything with tomatillos or serrano chiles or both. I don't know what Sriracha has in it but it tastes great and the spiciness is perfect.

Did I mention I'm totally addicted to kart racing. Not really, I go once every month or two. But I sure have fun when I do go. I got the 7th fastest lap-time in October. I taped my FLIPvideo to my helmet and this is what we got. My bro-in-law jon is right in front and then Gordo is in the very front. enjoy.
8 comments:
One day I also hope to be addicted to kart racing. If I could just get Ryder driving F1 I will be a proud father.
Wow - I can't believe someone got a comment in here before the mama. Nice to see you Matt D. The granola looks yummy, and so do the beans and burgers. I am going to have to get some of that hot sauce. I think they serve it at Rumbi's - also love the perspective of the racer helmet. I am addicted to watching kart racing..... ha ha
felicidades on a very well-rounded post brother. A little family togetherness, a little kart racing, a little burgers and feta. went straight to my heart.
oh the Woods and their granola! :)
We have that sauce, Adam brought it back from Cambodia. Is it fish sauce? It reaks, it leaked when we were moving.
Do you guys go kart racing up there at the corner of Cloverdale and Franklin? I missed you at church this past Sunday... where were ya? Hope to see you soon!
I love watching the kart racing, but lately I have had to go back and watch Liam and Jack for my fix! Sure love you guys. I am dying that I am going to miss you in the flesh.....
You moved? Here I thought you had gone inactive or something tragic... come to find out you moved! I am officially bummed out! But very happy for you and the new home!
Post a Comment