Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Wow. I'm embarrassed, ashamed, sickened, and down right bugged that I haven't blogged in so long. In fact, I'm so overwhelmed that I'm not even really going to write. Here is what has been happening in our recent past. Liam got rid of his "ga-ga," (oh and he turned 3),Wil ran 50 miles on his 29th birthday and Liam drew balloons on Wil's back for the big day, Liam also made Wil an awesome poster with little people on it (I love his little people) and we went to Disneyland for my mom's 50th (all of these pictures were from my phone so sorry for the lack of quality). Enjoy the pictures- more text to come soon!














Liam was so tired on the way home
Oh! And as most of you probably know, we are adding this sweet addition in a few short weeks (she looks a little like Liam sleeping in the picture above!)

9 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Oh my word Liam looks SO grown up!! He sure is handsome. Can't wait to see your baby girl! She'll be beautiful just like her mama I'm sure :)

Looks like you guys have been busy but having fun too!

Kami said...

Wow! I'm pleasantly surprised to see an update from you! I loooove Liam's balloons. And the fact they are drawn on Wil's back. Liam looks so grown up, especially in those sweet sunglasses :) And how did getting rid of "ga-ga" go? Because Avi loves her "b-b" so much I don't want to even think about getting rid of it.

Karen said...

Thanks Laur! Even though I think I know what is going on up there in Boise, that just shows me how much I haven't seen. Thanks for sharing those with an adoring grandma. You are an amazing family

A and M said...

I was so happy to see a post! I'm so proud of Liam for getting rid of his "ga ga" and I love his balloons on Wil's back. Wil's just crazy, that's all I have to say!

I'm so lucky I've been able to see you 3 different times in the last couple months. Can't wait to see baby girl!

sadie said...

So many questions.

The most important ones:
1. Why wasn't I invited to Kath's birthday party in Disneyland?

2. How did you get Liam to get rid of his binki? Does he/you want to teach cj?

geeno said...

oh yay - i feel a little more informed on your life - i love all these photos and can't wait to scroll through them with bel. - i'm so glad she and liam got to play and reconnect last month - they definitely still like each other :)

SO excited to see your gal!!!

abby o said...

And....we're back. YES. Good to see you guys. That's not enough though, we're going to have to make it up there in the flesh now.

@udj said...

hey, this is audrey, nate and casha's friend. i've been wanting to tell you about a cute children's book because the main little character's name is Liam and he is so cute. it is called, "the curious garden." it is about a little boy named Liam who turns his gray polluted city into a beautiful garden. just wanted to pass that on in case you would want to check it out. it's a cute book.
this is the only way i know how to send you a message. :)
later,
audrey

Errin said...

Yea! I am happy you blogged and cannon loved seeing all the pics of cutenliam. So cute! How is his truckndriving coming? How are you feeling? When is your due date? I can't wait to see your precious little girl! Loved all your pics and I want to go to Disneyland!

Contributors