
One of Liam's best friends, Tommy, dressed as Buzz. They looked like a real pair! Logan, more commonly referred to as "Mingo" dressed as Bullseye- but I don't have a picture. They all just looked so cute.
Then there was "Willa." Enough said...

The other day we noticed this gorgeous rainbow outside our kitchen window. When we went out front we were surprised to find to framing our house!
Liam really wanted me to dress as Jessie, but sadly he informed me that I couldn't fit in her costume.... Maybe next year. Hope you had a fabulous holiday as well.
6 comments:
What a cute woody!!! I'm so glad you got good use of the costume :) I love kids in costumes! Oh and Wil doesn't look so bad himself
Well that is the best Woody I saw this Halloween. What cute kids.... and that platinum blonde.... do you have more fun that way Wil?
That photo of Wil makes me laugh!
EEEEEK!! SOOO CUTE!! Woody, that is. Willa on the other hand...that name may be ruined for me forever now.
Liam makes the perfect Woody! and Wil makes the perfect Willa.
My favorite picture is Liam standing by the window with his big Woody boots and baggy pants!
Let's hope this baby girl is more Lauren and Wil and less "Willa"!
Post a Comment