So, tonight marks a HUGE event in Liam's life.... his first food! (rice cereal). I think that it was more exciting for Wil and I then it was for Liam. This blog is actually not about the event because I have real video footage coming but I can't work the computer, so instead here are some of the most recent pictures of Liam... check later today or tomorrow for video of Liam's first bites!
man you guys keep that kid's face clean. all the pictures we have of our kids would be really cute if it weren't for the green booger trail or the drool drip on the chin. Maybe it's time to invest in photoshop.
4 comments:
We think all of these pics could win the gap contest! We can't believe how big he is. We hope to see you guys soon. Jack is anxious to make friends!
Laur - that second photo looks just like your baby photos! I can't believe how big he's getting!! So so cute!
He is SO cute! He needs to be on a Gap ad for sure! You guys could make some $$$ off of him! hehehe
man you guys keep that kid's face clean. all the pictures we have of our kids would be really cute if it weren't for the green booger trail or the drool drip on the chin. Maybe it's time to invest in photoshop.
Post a Comment