Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Bloggers
- emmy design
- marisa
- burgon & stacia
- errin & bryan
- britt & adam
- geene & ryan
- Abby & Andy
- kami & porter
- natalie & david
- andi sax
- shaun & jeff
- audrey
- Zach & Mal
- Caleb & Di
- Teddy & Scott
- Auntie & Monty
- Brock & Jenny
- Keri & Taylor
- Andi & Scott
- Telly & Kristin
- sar
- Nat & John
- Nate & Casha
- Sadie West
- Pitt & Becky
- Dani & Kurt
- Adam & Mel
- Matt & Jordan
10 comments:
I agree, that IS a cute face!!
So sad we aren't in the same ward any more!!! Now I will have to rely more on checking your blog to see how you guys are doing:(
That is the pic I have sitting on my desk. I look at it all day and wish you guys lived closer! Miss you!
What a handsome little guy!
oh my goodness - his cuteness factor is off the charts. i love his face!
I cant wait to hang out with that little man!
hey lauren, this is megan(from blush) i found your blog on mckenzies and thought i'd say hi. are you in idaho? if ya are we should meet somewhere cause i am too. crazy. you have a cute little family, hope everything is good with you. megan
Hi Lauren & Will! I finally found your blog and I'm excited to see how you guys are doing in Idaho. How is your business going? We actually called your store as we were driving through Boise this summer, but your store had just closed and Will had just went home. We were so sad, but then we realized that both our girls were stil asleep and we'd make it to La Grande if we kept driving! Do you have Abby's email address? I found her blog, but I can't get access to it if I can't email her. Plus, I have a blog as well if you'd like to be added to view it. Let me know what your email is too. We're coming home for christmas, will you still be in Boise? We'd love to drop in to your store on one of our journeys. Take care!
Dayna (hatch) Brown
dmhatch_2000@yahoo.com
daynajasonbrown.blogspot.com
Hope everything's going well for you guys and you had a great holiday. We miss running into you at Nate and Casha's!
Hi guys! I found you!!! We need to get together soon!! Maybe dinner and game night or someting??? Talk to you soon ok!~Tina
he has the cutest face! How are you guys? I feel like it has been way too long! Thank goodness for blogs so I can see what you guys have been up to. Keep up the hard work!
Post a Comment