Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where do I begin?



Once upon a time... i was pregnant.
On Nov. 29th Piper made her arrival. What a sacred experience labor is. I am so grateful I have been lucky enough to experience this twice. I cherish my role as mother. There is nothing more precious in this world to me, than my kids. Here is our newest....

PIPER REES WOOD





It was at love first sight.... for all of us.

Some things took a little getting used to.
While other things came very naturally
You know he has to love her if I find this lying in bed with her.
Life is definitely different...

But oh so good.

7 comments:

abby o said...

WHY did I burst into tears reading that?!? Oh Laur she is SO beautiful, and I just feel the love! I think it was the balloon picture that pushed me over the edge. What a sweet sweet family. I have just been waiting for us all to get over our runny noses and strep throats and whatever else nasty things we always trail around with us (will it ever happen?!?) so I can come back and hold that baby for real. THANKS for posting. I could just stare at her all day.

sadie said...

So cute. Love those eyes.

Errin said...

Oh she is beautiful! I am so happy she is here and you guys look like you are doing wonderful. How precious. I love how cute little Liam is with her. We need to get together soon!

Karen said...

Well I hate to say it but I think I will have to insist that Wil leave town overnight at least once a month so you get lonely/bored/inspired enough to make another blog post. Thank you Laur.... now I have all those lovely photos safely loaded in my iphoto for my perusing pleasure on a 27 inch screen! Bless your sweet family!

geeno said...

apparently i haven't mentioned yet how much i love this post... i've read it multiple times and i'm with abby, that balloon picture is a kicker - sheesh - sometimes i laugh sometimes i cry. gosh i just love your little family

mohamed said...


شركة تنسيق حدائق بالرياض
شركة ديكورات بالرياض
شركة ديكور بالرياض
مصمم ديكور بالرياض رخيص
مهندس ديكورات بالرياض
شركة تصميم ديكور داخلي وخارجي بالرياض
مصمم ديكور داخلي بالرياض
أفضل شركة ديكورات جبس بالرياض
مكتب ديكورات جبس الرياض
ديكورات جبس بالرياض

mohamed said...


شركة دهانات بالرياض
شركة جبس بالرياض
شركة ترميم بالرياض
شركة تركيب أنظمة أمنية وكاميرات مراقبة بالرياض
شركة ورق حائط بالرياض
شركة تصميم ديكور داخلي وخارجي وكلادينج بالرياض
شركة دهانات داخليه وخارجيه وتعتيق وتذهيب ألوان بالرياض
شركة مقاولات بالرياض
شركة صيانه بالرياض
شركة توريد وتركيب حجر بالرياض
مؤسسة تزيين حدائق بالرياض


Contributors