Those faces are too die for! Tay sure thinks the world of you guys. Tell your hubby thanks for running with my hubby! This summer I'm going to come on one of his Idaho trips and we can play together with the kids!
so cute lauren! I need to call u so we can catch up. Your little Piper is a doll! How are you? How is your bakery doing? Liam is so cute and we need to get our two kiddos together! Are you guys coming up for Christmas? I am going to call u to catch up - its been way too long!
5 comments:
So so sweet.
Those faces are too die for! Tay sure thinks the world of you guys. Tell your hubby thanks for running with my hubby! This summer I'm going to come on one of his Idaho trips and we can play together with the kids!
Oh I love those little faces, and I am definitely with you... they are the best job you will ever have
Piper is so cute Lauren! Someday we will come to your bakery, and it will be so fun!
so cute lauren! I need to call u so we can catch up. Your little Piper is a doll! How are you? How is your bakery doing? Liam is so cute and we need to get our two kiddos together! Are you guys coming up for Christmas? I am going to call u to catch up - its been way too long!
Post a Comment