
Well here we are in front of the place I spend 95% of my waking life. It's a real nice place, and super fun to work in.

Here is where we live. We are renting a three bedroom townhome/condo. It's new so it's nice and clean. It's also just less than a mile away from the bakery, so riding the bike to work works out great for this one car family.

Oh Yah! We are still the parents to this child. His name is Liam and I realize he looks like a jedi in this picture. We'll see what happens with this one.
To go on with his jedi skills he has really strong muscles... Unfortunately he takes after his dad and his arms are really small, that's ok though cause his six pack sticks way out.

This was Liam practicing his light saber skills. Sorry I didn't get the actual saber in the photo. He makes the same face his cousin Ben does when he's waving something around and he knows he's going to get hit in the face. It's totally funny. I only stop him when he gets a hold of something like a chain or a lamp. Stuff like paper back books and light sabers are free game though.
6 comments:
Wow!!!! you finally posted - you can tell how often I check your blog - this has only been up for half and hour, and I think I will be your first comment. Christine and Bel and I had such a nice visit. Thanks for the yummy bread. I have a Mongolian family here this week, so it was nice to put out a whole smorgasboard of yummy bread - unfortunately they mostly like meat....
I sure do love the bakery - it is so cool, and I sure do love the people who run it!!! Go Wood Bakery!!!! Love mama wood
hey, I've been waiting for a new post too! Looks like Boise is serving you well. I hope you two aren't working yourselves the the bone. And of course, Liam is adorable.
So I just found out that my email isn't working so 1) you may not have gotten the email I sent or 2) when you tried to reply it didn't work, or 3) you've been too darn busy. Anyway, a better email is jordandaines@yahoo.com.
laters.
Yeah! I'm so happy...this post totally made my day! I had a feeling that when I checked my blog tonight there would be a post from the Woods.
Love you guys!
finally! can't wait to see you guys next month!
What a fun place! We've been anxiously waiting for this post! You guys are so awesome, and we miss you so much! Thanks for sharing your new adventurous experiances with us. We look forward to visiting some time. Thanks again!
Yo Dudes! I'm in Boise for a few days. Let me know which Great Harvest is yours and I will come get some tasty bread made by the best baker in Treasure Valley!
C
Post a Comment