Tuesday, March 01, 2011

I will leave a larger, more comprehensive report on our second child to Lauren, but as I was working on some photos to print I couldn't help but share this one with everyone. My girls sure are beautiful. This is the day we blessed Piper, but it sure looks like Mom is glowing too.

5 comments:

Karen said...

AAaaaahhhh! Thanks I really needed that. I agree Wil - those are two glowingly beautiful girls.

Keri Cannon said...

I have been waiting for pictures!!! Two of the prettiest girls out there! I can't wait for Tay to do some trips down there in the summer and I will come hang out with Lauren and your kiddos! Miss you guys!

Ali said...

more! more! please!

geeno said...

what an unexpected treat - can't wait to see those girls again!

Becky said...

I've seen this photo many times but every time I check your blog I just stare at it. It is such a perfect picture. Laur you are beautiful!

Contributors